The Annual Fund is made up of hundreds of gifts from Gulliver's loyal parents, alumni, students, faculty, staff, trustees and friends. These contributions directly support, strengthen and sustain the extraordinary programs, facilities and resources that define a Gulliver education.
The Annual Fund, launched in 2007, supports key initiatives to advance our strategic plan and enhance the student, faculty and alumni experience. Unrestricted gifts to the annual fund support financial aid and scholarships, faculty professional development, facilities and program enhancement, and service learning and community initiatives.
Annual Fund giving is at the foundation of our fundraising program. Gulliver honors and recognizes Annual Fund donors in the following giving societies.
$10,000 - $24,999
$5,000 - $9,999
$2,000 - $4,999
Blue & Silver Society
$1,000 - $1,999
$500 - $999
Up to $499
Each year, Gulliver is proud to welcome new members into its Founder's Circle. Their gifts provide the school with flexible resources to support a wide range of school needs. Lifetime membership is granted to those who have made a cumulative contribution to Gulliver Schools of $25,000 or more.
Mrs. K's Society
$1,000,000 and over
$250,000 - $999,999
$50,000 - $249,999
$25,000 - $49,999
What will you give to empower the future?
There are many ways to support Gulliver’s Annual Fund:
- Make an unrestricted gift in cash or stock
- Participate in Give Miami Day or Giving Tuesday
- Support Breakthrough Miami at Gulliver
- Support a Fund: Athletic, Performing Arts or Visual Arts Funds
- Sponsor a special event or school club
- Establish a family fund within our school endowment
- Make a gift in honor of your alumni year or sponsor alumni reunion
- Leave your legacy with a Brick in your child’s honor
- Participate in our Fashion + Philanthropy Series
- Make purchases through Amazon Smile and designate Gulliver as your beneficiary
Ready to accept your invitation to Empower the Future?
YOUR GIFT shows a vote of confidence for the Gulliver experience, past and present!
YOUR GIFT supports all Gulliver students. Your annual fund gift sets a tradition of giving which we hope our current students will adopt as they enter our alumni ranks, supporting the next generation of Gulliver students.
YOUR GIFT helps increase our participation goal, which is essential for Gulliver when we apply for grants from corporations and foundations. The strength of annual giving shows the strength of our school.
YOUR GIFT to the Annual Fund supports Gulliver in numerous ways. The annual fund supports every aspect of the Gulliver experience, including academics, technology, the arts, faculty and classroom resources, student activities, athletics, facility upgrades, campus beautification, and much more.
YOUR GIFT MATTERS. It is that simple. Every gift goes to work immediately to benefit our students. Whether you are part of Gulliver’s past, present or future, your support is essential to the mission of Gulliver Schools!
Learn About the Impact of Your Investments
Approved projects for 2017 and 2018 annual fund allocation include:
- Awnings for Athletics Facilities: Provide shade and shelter for students, parents, alumni and fans at Middle School Baseball and Prep Fields.
- Professional Development: Investment in teacher professional development to support 21st century learning and recruit, prepare and retain exceptional teaching professionals.
- Financial Aid/Scholarships: Furthering Gulliver’s strategic initiative to advance diversity, inclusion and affordability, over $200,000 will be awarded in financial aid and scholarship support to students with demonstrated need.
- South Playground: A new Kompan intelligent playground for primary and lower school students to provide age appropriate physical challenges while promoting positive social behavior and language development.
- Faculty Lounge Areas Refresh: Updated spaces for faculty planning, collaboration and reflection.
- Outdoor Furniture: Refreshed outdoor campus furniture for an enhanced learning environment at Prep and Academy
- Additional Support: Unrestricted and donor-directed gifts are also supporting research activities, athletics, artist visits and master classes, competitions and travel, new technology, Gulliver’s Breakthrough Miami partnership, community impact and service learning and much more.