Athletic Forms and Start Dates
Click Here to view the 2018-2019 Gulliver Athletics start dates.
In order to be eligible to try out for a team at any level or perform any pre-season training, each student needs to have the following forms completed and filed through MAGNUS HEALTH through the Gulliver Schools Parent Portal before beginning training or try-outs. A delay in submitting all four completed forms will prevent a student from participating thus missing tryouts and possibly not making the team. Additionally, all new Gulliver students and students who are not American citizens must complete and submit forms GA-4 and EL-4 respectively.
The following forms must be completed and submitted through MAGNUS HEALTH to try out or train for any team.
- EL2 - FHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form
- EL3 - FHSAA Concussion and Heat-Related Illnesss Consent and Release Form
- Gulliver Schools Athletic Participation Agreement
- Gulliver Schools Athletic Participation Mandatory Waiver and Release Form
New Students to Gulliver must fill out the GA4 form below and return to the Athletics office.
- GA4 Affidavit Recruiting Compliance Form
International Students must fill out the EL4 form below and return to the Athletics office.
- EL4 Foreign International Form