Internships are supervised, career-related work experiences that help students and young alumni “learn by doing.” Internship hosts may include alumni, current parents or other members of the extended Gulliver community. Internships may be full-time or part-time.
Below are general guidelines that we expect from organizations who offer to host Gulliver students and young alumni as interns:
- Assist in developing objectives for their learning
- Provide meaningful projects and/or work tasks
- Establish a work schedule and set appropriate deadlines
- Provide work hours and responsibilities
- Explain organizational policies such as safety, appropriate attire, and the disclosure of proprietary information
- Create opportunities interact with and meet other members of the organization
- Provide a work space and the appropriate tools to complete tasks
- Provide feedback and complete an evaluation at the end of the internship (this form will be provided by the Office of Alumni Relations)
Third Annual Career Fair Booth Sign Up
The Third Annual Career Fair is hosted by the Business Program and Business Club and will take place on Wednesday, March 11, 2020 from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Prep Gym. If you are a current parent or alumni and would like to sign up for a booth please fill out the sign up form provided.
Stay connected to innovation that defines Gulliver
As a member of the Gulliver community, you understand better than anyone that innovation and cutting-edge thinking are a part of the Gulliver experience.
Build tomorrow’s community of successful professionals
Providing invaluable support to Gulliver through gifts of time and talent, hosts will be able to leverage specific and general employment expertise, share lessons learned and field perspective, network with fellow colleagues, and deliver critical, practical, and timely career guidance to students and young alumni.