The Gulliver Alumni Association is dedicated to advancing the mission of Gulliver by offering programs and services designed to serve as a resource for alumni regardless of age or profession. The alumni relations department seeks to foster a spirit of loyalty and fraternity, and ultimately create and enhance lasting and mutually beneficial relationships between the school and its alumni.
The Gulliver Alumni Council provides opportunities for enthusiastic alumni to become more engaged with our school and to serve its needs. The council supports the strategic goals of the Alumni Office to increase alumni involvement with Gulliver by leveraging networks and promoting engagement opportunities
The council carries out its purpose by meeting quarterly to advise on and discuss effective approaches to:
- Developing ways to increase alumni engagement and strengthen the Raider network.
- Assisting with alumni class reunions and pursuing conepts for other alumni events.
- Strengthening attendance and support at alumni events.
- Achieving commitment to the vitality of the Gulliver Alumni Association.
- Increasing involvement with Gulliver Prep students and college-age alumni, through internships and career mentoring opportunities.
Alumni Advisory Council
Laura Pequignot ‘82
Scott Davidson ‘86, P ‘20
Connie Ernsberger ‘87, P ‘23, ‘26
Christy Acosta ‘90
Sabriya Ishoof ‘91, P ‘23
Elinette Ruiz de la Portilla ‘92
Rush Bowles ‘94
Justin Firestone ‘95
Frank Rosenberg ‘95, P ‘31
Jill Paget Lowe ‘95
Karin Figueroa Cisneros ‘95, P ‘21
Christyn Lucas ‘03
Rebecca Dorfman ‘05
Faequa Khan ‘05
Shane Vernon ‘05
Jasmine Frazier ‘07
Val Berrin ‘07
Javi Enriquez ‘07
Joe Traba ‘10
Austin Wood ‘12