Financial aid applications for the 2020-2021 School Year will be available beginning October 15, 2019.Financial aid is available for students in grades 6-12 for families who can demonstrate the need for financial assistance. Gulliver uses Tuition Aid Data Service (TADS) to evaluate all financial aid applications. The Financial Aid Committee determines awards based on recommendations from TADS along with all other information submitted.
Priority will be given to current Gulliver families applying for financial aid.
New families should complete their admission and financial aid applications simultaneously. For financial aid consideration:
- Returning students must be re-enrolled.
- New students whose financial aid application has been completed by January 31, 2020, will be notified of their award in the acceptance letter.
Both parents must complete a financial aid application. In case of divorce, each parent/household must complete the financial aid application and send in all required documents. The Financial Aid Committee will consider the resources of both natural parents. If the custodial parent has remarried, the committee will consider the resources of the stepparent. Most recent US tax returns must be provided for financial aid consideration.
Acceptance into Gulliver does not guarantee financial aid.
Click one of the following links to begin your application.
- What Type of Information is Required?
- How are awards determined?
- What does financial aid cover?
- Must both parents work to receive financial aid?
- What information is required if I am divorced or separated?
- If I am awarded financial aid this year, will I also receive it in future years?
- Can my child lose the financial aid award?
- My child was accepted into Gulliver, can I expect to receive financial aid?
- I did not receive the award requested. May I appeal the amount awarded?