Lower School Grades 1-4
Please complete the online application and submit the $100.00 non-refundable application fee electronically or via mail. (See below for information on payment options.) You will receive an e-mail acknowledgment when your application and deposit are received.
Recommendation And Records
The appropriate recommendation forms must be downloaded from our website. Please complete and sign the Permission for Release of Records.
- Grade 1: Please complete and sign the Permission for Release of Records and complete the parent section of the Primary Teacher Recommendation. Provide the two documents to your child’s current school. These forms must be submitted to Gulliver directly from the school your child currently attends or last attended, with transcript and test records, in the school’s official envelope.
- Grades 2-4: Please complete and sign the Permission for Release of Records and Confidential School Report (both parents’ signatures are needed) and complete the parent section of the English Teacher Recommendation and Mathematics Teacher Recommendations. Provide the four documents to your child’s current school. These forms must be submitted to Gulliver directly from the school your child currently attends or last attended, with transcript and test records, in the school’s official envelope.
Birth Certificate And Citizenship Documentation
At the time of application, please provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport. If the child is not a US citizen, please provide a copy of his or her Immigration Form with a copy of the valid visa, passport or residency card.
Admissions Testing Form
Parents of students entering grades 1-4 should complete the Admissions Test Form and send it to the Gulliver Admissions Department at the time of application.
The Admissions Committee requires ability and/or readiness evaluations for all applicants. Candidates for grades 1-4 are evaluated at Gulliver.
In order to complete the application process, you must pay the non-refundable application fee of $100.00. You can make a secure online payment using a credit card or e-check or may pay by personal check or money order in US Dollars. If paying with a check or money order, you also must print out and mail a Check Voucher, which will be available once you submit your application online. Please be aware that no application will be considered until the application fee is paid.
Mail supporting documents and, if necessary, the Check Voucher and check or money order (payable to Gulliver Schools) to:
Academy - Marian C. Krutulis Campus Grades PreK3-8
12595 Red Road
Coral Gables, Florida 33156
Apply Online / Check Status Of Application
Welcome to the Gulliver Online Application!
Once you have completed the application to your satisfaction, you should submit your application by clicking the submit button at the top of the page. This will take you through the steps to electronically submit your application to our office. Please note that you can submit your application only once. Once submitted, you will not be able to make changes or revisions to your application using the online application system.
For parents with more than one child applying to Gulliver, please keep in mind that you will need to submit a separate application for each child.
In addition to the application forms you are able to complete online, there are forms that you must download, print and mail to your child’s current school. You will find these additional forms in .pdf format. To download .pdf forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you have any questions or require additional assistance, please contact the appropriate Gulliver Admissions Department at 305.665.3593 ext. 3318 or Elena Castellanos.
For technical support with the online application, please contact Gulliver's help desk at 786.709.4099 or ITSupport@gulliverschools.org.
- Primary Teacher Recommendation Form (pdf)
- Permission For Release of Records Form (pdf)
- Non-US Citizen Immigration Form if applicable (pdf)
- Primary Student Information Form (pdf)