15 students participated in the Band Solo and Ensemble Assessment:
- All 15 students received Superior ratings at District Competition.
- Julia Izquierdo '20 (mixed chorus), Craig Cosentino '21 (men’s chorus), Margaret Miao '22 (orchestra) were selected to perform in an All-State Ensemble.
Tobias Shoenwald '24 was selected by a state-wide audition to participate in the All-State Jazz Band. He is one of 20 students participating in this band, and one of only 5 trumpets selected.
43 students attended Solo Assessments:
- 33 Superior ratings
- 9 Excellent ratings
- 1 Good rating
7 students were selected to participate in the All-County Elementary and Middle School Honors Orchestras along with 50 of the best public and private school students from schools across Miami-Dade County:
- Violin: Isabella Biscombe '24, Owen Norton '24, Benjamin Gettler '27, Connor Karr '28, Isabella Lopez '27
- Cello: Lucas Bueres '27, Nicolas Caraballo '27
- Beginning Chorus members Lauren Acosta '28, Orlando Bowers '28, and Kimberly Lampidis '28 participated in Florida Elementary Music Educators Association (FEMEA) Honor Choir at Florida International University.
- Advanced Chorus member Kate Brewer '24 attended the American Choral Directors Association (FLACDA) Conference in Orlando.
- Manuel Rueda '28, Anabella Rodriguez '28, and Gabriela Celic '26 were invited to participate in the American Choral Directors Association (ACDA) Southern Regional in Alabama; they were selected for an honor choir with under 200 students out of 1200 auditions.
- Kate Brewer '24 and Constanza Prato '24 were accepted into the All-State Middle School Treble and Mixed Chorus; All-State is the highest honor a music student can receive. They will attend the Florida Music Education Association (FMEA) All-State Festival in January.