In order to be eligible to try out for a team or participate in any pre-season training, each student must have the following forms completed and filed in the athletic office no less than one day prior to the first day of tryouts or training. The school will not be offering school physical exams. Each athlete is required to get his or her own physical over the summer. A delay in submitting all five completed forms will prevent a student from participating, thus missing tryouts and possibly not making the team.
Students must complete the necessary forms below (one through five) in order to try out or practice with their team.
GULLIVER ATHLETICS DEPARTMENT FORMS HELP GUIDE
(Click to view)
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation
- Consent & Release Form
- Concussion and Heat-Related Illnesss Consent and Release Form
- Consent and Release from Liability Certificate for Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Concussion
- Gulliver Schools Athletic Participation Agreement
- Gulliver Schools Athletic Participation Mandatory Waiver and Release
COMBINED GULLIVER ATHLETICS FORMS
(Click to access all Athletics forms as one file )